On April 14, 2019, more than ten Sierra Wireless Sun Run team members will be wearing tracking devices developed by the Sierra Wireless team using mangOH Yellow. Watch live web updates on the runners’ location and other data gathered from sensors on the mangOH Yellows.
This live tracking event is part of the mangOH Yellow launch. For more details, please review the overview and datasheet on the sidebar.
Technology used includes:
• Octave, device-to-cloud data orchestration platform
• Sierra Wireless WP7702 LPWA modules
• Sierra Wireless Smart SIMs
• Legato running on mangOH Yellow
mangOH Yellow Giveaway Contest
With Digi-Key, we’re launching a contest to giveaway 30 mangOH Yellows to developers. The contest will run from April 14 to May 31, 2019.
Track live Sierra Wireless Sun Run team at mangOH IoT Labs.
What will we track:
1. Location: GPS, WiFi based or Cell-ID
2. Sensor data: temperature, humidity, pressure and light level, remaining battery capacity and current consumption
Using data post-Sun Run:
1. Recorded data from runners can be used later to demonstrate device-to-cloud capability
2. Further fine tune technology and use during Bike Week in May 2019