mangOH® Red with Sierra Wireless Smart SIM
Build low-power IoT applications that can run for up to 10 years on a battery with the newest and smallest mangOH platform and send your IoT sensor data to the cloud.
- Credit card size form-factor ideal for rapidly building proof-of-concepts;
- A snap-in socket to add any CF3™-compatible modules, including wireless modules (2G to 4G & LTE-M/NB-IoT) to achieve up to 10 years of battery life;
- An IoT Expansion Card slot to plug in any technology based on the IoT Expansion Card open standard;
- Complimentary Sierra Wireless Smart SIM with up to 100 MB free data, depending on region, and can also be used with any commercially available SIM;
- Integrates with the AirVantage IoT platform to create, deploy and manage solutions in the cloud;
- Built-in Wi-Fi b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.2 BLE with a Cortex M4 to provide real-time access to I/O; and
- Built-in Accelerometer/Gyroscope, Pressure and Light sensors and a 26-pin Raspberry Pi-compatible connector.
mangOH Red connects to any 2G, 3G or 4G LTE mobile networks in the world with the CF3 based wireless modules from Sierra Wireless.
SIM Card Slot
This slot allows you to utilize the Smart SIM card and its Connectivity Service that delivers multi-operator coverage, superior data service quality, and resilience to outages.
IoT Expansion Card Connector
The IoT Expansion card connector lets you add any combination of wired, wireless and sensor technologies to your board.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
With Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity built-in, you can develop wireless products without any expertise in connecting to mobile or PAN networks.
Built-in IMU and Sensors
mangOH Red is equipped with an inertial measurement unit (accelerometer and gyroscope) as well as built-in sensors for temperature, light and air pressure.
Cortex®-M4 with RTOS
The Cortex-M4 processor runs real-time operating system—process real-time applications’ data as it comes in with minimum delays.
The built-in audio jack allows mangOH Red to make two-way voice calls.
USB Connectivity to a Console
Start writing your software immediately with the open-source Legato Linux platform, fully integrated on mangOH Red. Simply connect the board to a console via USB connector.
mangOH Red offers a microSD slot for easy off-line updates and storage.
The board can operate on single cell Lithium polymer, DC power supply or USB. There is a battery charger for charging the battery as well.
3D-printable Case Designs
To make it easy to test your prototypes in the market, use a 3D printer to make your own custom 3D case.
Raspberry Pi Shield Connector
Thanks to the 26-pin Raspberry Pi-compatible connector, you can connect multiple HATs (Hardware Attached on Top) to your design.