mangOH® Red with AT&T SIM
Build low-power IoT applications that can run for up to 10 years on a battery with the newest and smallest mangOH platform and send your IoT sensor data to the cloud.
- Credit card size form-factor ideal for rapidly building proof-of-concepts;
- A snap-in socket to add any CF3™-compatible modules, including wireless modules (4G & LTE-M/NB-IoT) to achieve up to 10 years of battery life;
- An IoT Expansion Card slot to plug in any technology based on the IoT Expansion Card open standard;
- With an AT&T SIM with up to 150 MB of included data for USA and can also be used with any commercially available SIM;
- Integrates with the AirVantage IoT platform to create, deploy and manage solutions in the cloud;
- Built-in Wi-Fi b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.2 BLE with a Cortex M4 to provide real-time access to I/O; and
- Built-in Accelerometer/Gyroscope, Pressure and Light sensors and a 26-pin Raspberry Pi-compatible connector.
SIM Card Slot
This slot allows you to utilize the AT&T SIM card and its LTE-M Network for connectivity that delivers multi-operator coverage, superior data service quality, and resilience to outages.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
With Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity built-in, you can develop wireless products without any expertise in connecting to mobile or PAN networks.
Built-in IMU and Sensors
mangOH Red is equipped with an inertial measurement unit (accelerometer and gyroscope) as well as built-in sensors for temperature, light and air pressure.
Cortex®-M4 with RTOS
The Cortex-M4 processor runs real-time operating system—process real-time applications’ data as it comes in with minimum delays.
The built-in audio jack allows mangOH Red to make two-way voice calls.
USB Connectivity to a Console
Start writing your software immediately with the open-source Legato Linux platform, fully integrated on mangOH Red. Simply connect the board to a console via USB connector.
mangOH Red offers a microSD slot for easy off-line updates and storage.
The board can operate on single cell Lithium polymer, DC power supply or USB. There is a battery charger for charging the battery as well.