Build low-power IoT applications that can run for 10 years on a battery with the newest and smallest mangOH platform and send your IoT sensor data to the cloud.
- Credit card size form-factor ideal for rapidly building proof-of-concepts;
- A snap-in socket to add any CF3™-compatible modules, including wireless modules (2G to 4G & LTE-M/NB-IoT) to achieve up to 10 years of battery life;
- An IoT Expansion Card slot to plug in any technology based on the IoT Expansion Card open standard;
- An Integrated Sierra Wireless Smart SIM with up to 100 MB free data, depending on region, and can also be used with any commercially available SIM;
- Integrated with the AirVantage IoT platform to create, deploy and manage solutions in the cloud;
- Built-in Wi-Fi b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.2 BLE with a Cortex M4 to provide real-time access to I/O; and
- Built-in Accelerometer/Gyroscope, Pressure and Light sensors along with a 26-pin Raspberry Pi-compatible connector.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
With Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity built-in, you can develop wireless products without any expertise in connecting to mobile or PAN networks.
Built-in IMU and Sensors
mangOH Red is equipped with an inertial measurement unit (accelerometer and gyroscope) as well as built-in sensors for temperature, light and air pressure.
Cortex®-M4 with RTOS
The Cortex-M4 processor runs real-time operating system—process real-time applications’ data as it comes in with minimum delays.
The built-in audio jack allows mangOH Red to make two-way voice calls.
USB Connectivity to a Console
Start writing your software immediately with the open-source Legato Linux platform, fully integrated on mangOH Red. Simply connect the board to a console via USB connector.
mangOH Red offers a microSD slot for easy off-line updates and storage.
The board can operate on single cell Lithium polymer, DC power supply or USB. There is a battery charger for charging the battery as well.
Integrated Software and Cloud Options
As an open hardware platform, mangOH™ partners with other hardware, software, and cloud providers to make it even easier for you to get to market quickly. Contact us if you’re interested in integrating your solutions on mangOH.
Just got your own mangOH? Follow our tutorials to get up and running quickly.
Ready to make your own code tweaks? Follow our tutorials and start customizing your mangOH.
Prefer to start with pre-cooked solutions? Follow our recipes to build your IoT applications.
Want to dive deep into the low-level drivers? Follow our tutorials to take complete control of your mangOH.
The constant addition of new APIs for the mangOH board have made programing the board that much easier.Kasriel Lewis
The powerful and feature-rich hardware platform is complemented with an equally impressive software platform, and backed by a knowledgeable and steadily growing community.Raffaele Lacobelli
Legato and the mangOH platform enabled us to rapidly bring together a proof of concept for our customer while their final specifications were still evolving.David Clement
This is a fantastic development board to use if you want to design an end-to-end solution with great ease.Shabaz